Free Shipping $50+ within Continental US
- Prototype shown. Product images not yet final.
- It's Jazz Jennings as a one-of-a-kind doll!
- Jazz is noted as being one of the youngest people ever to publicly speak about her experiences of gender identity.
- Designed by the creative minds of Tonner Doll Company. Portion of proceeds will support youths who struggle with gender identity.
- Featured on Rolling Stones, NBC, and NY Times
- Great for casual play, and doll collectors!
- Limited edition. 16 inches tall. Age 8+
- Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING!